Sunday, July 29, 2007

How do You Balance Flyball and Agility?

I've noticed that there are more than a few flyball competitors who also train & compete in Agility. With the rising cost of gasoline and food and the overall slump in the economy, I wonder how much of these "Dual" sport enthusists actually are able to do both.

Depending on which area of the country you live in, there is an agility event within driving distance almost every weekend. If you do both, flyball & agility, how do you balance the two sports? Or, do you even try to balance them, preferring one over the other?

I was curious about that so I decided to add a poll to my blog to measure the interest level here. Please don't cheat and try to "stuff the ballot box." It's just for fun anyway but, I think the results could be useful in terms of other poll questions I would like to ask.

If you think of a poll question you would like to see offered, please tell me in the comments section or send me an email. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment