Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting Ready

This will be a short note today. Right now, I'm getting ready for Pawsitive Attitudes tournament being held this weekend at the fairgrounds in Chelsea, MI.

There's a hundred things I've gotta do.
My checklist includes:
  • Take a shower
  • pack dog food (enough for three days)
  • pack the dogs (9)
  • remember dog toys
  • pack lunch
  • bring a book to read (..like I think I have "time")
  • wash the tennis balls (the dogs don't care but, their human box loader does)
  • pack the digital camera (and plenty of batteries) The Wooferines website needs lots more pictures and updating
  • pack computer (...this one is an experiment. I wanted to check for internet access in Chelsea)

Have I missed anything? I'm sure I have! .......well, since that's a given I won't know what I forgot until I reach the fairgrounds! ....which will give me something to write about in my next post. Until then,

remember to have fun with your dog!

Good Luck and Good Racing!

.........Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment